Health

News

» » Celiac Pill?


There is a pill coming to help people with Celiac.  I'm not yet sure we know if this is a good or a bad thing.  It sounds like it will allow gluten to pass through your system without triggering a response from your immune system.  If that's true, isn't that a good thing?  If it actually blocks the immune response what damage is being done?

I have spent a lifetime battling food, I always knew it was making me sick, I just didn't know why.  I get why people would say that it's healthier to avoid gluten regardless.   If it truly blocks your system from recognizing it then could you eat it without consequence?  I'm not sure but it will be interesting to watch this develop.



Huffington Post Article

One of the things we love about the Gluten Dude is his honesty.  I'm not yet sure if he's right on this one.

Gluten Dude's take

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply